We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
Artwork specifically created by Deven Rue & featured on this site, unless stated otherwise, is available for:
- Use on websites as long as artist is clearly attributed.
- Use in articles, stories, essays, & campaign material as long as artist is clearly attributed.
- Use for books, articles, stories, essays, & campaign material intended for sale as long as the artist is clearly attributed & is not being sold as individual images or part of an art collection.
- Use in personal campaigns.
Artwork specifically created by Deven Rue & featured on this site is NOT available for:
- Resale of artwork, either in part or whole, specifically & solely as artwork (i.e. single images or included in collections sold with the intention of selling art)
- Use in any manner by Print-On-Demand companies and/or to add the artwork to products such as but not limited to shirts, mugs, posters, prints, or phone cases.
Exclusivity & Commissions
To purchase exclusive use of any artwork created by Deven Rue either currently or in the future, you can purchase a commercial license separately from the artwork. This does NOT transfer copyright to you as that is reserved for the artist, however, it does mean that the artist cannot give or sell the artwork to another person or party. Nor will the artist display or share the work without directly linking/attributing the project or site for which the artwork was originally created for. To obtain said license, please message Deven directly indicating what artwork you wish to have exclusive use of and/or in regards to commissions with license.
Deven Rue reserves the right to deny any purposed license for established work with no further explanation. No payment will be excepted under such circumstances and license will not be granted.
All images, artwork, text, and content on RueInk.com, unless stated otherwise or permission (purchase of a commercial license) is obtained by the artist directly:
- All copyright is retained by the artist, Deven Rue on all versions of artwork: digital, printed or physical.
- May not be sold individually nor as a part of any collection, digital, printed or otherwise.
- May not be altered in any fashion for any use in another artwork, collection, sale, and/or collage.
- May not be shared or provided in any format for reproduction to any print-on-demand company with intention of resale or advertising purposes.
- May not be mass produced, reproduced, nor mass printed for distribution of any kind, neither private nor commercial.
- Digital items are protected under the same guidelines as physical creations and are not for resale, distribution, or print-on-demand, or large commercial use unless stated otherwise in product description and/or a commercial license has been obtained by the artist.
- Are the sole property of Deven Rue, and/or used with permission, and protected under copyright laws. No copying, distribution, selling, downloading, and/or screenshots are permitted of any images, full or partial, on this website. No screenshots of this website is permitted.
- All text on this website is protected under copyright laws and cannot be copied and/or reproduced either fully or partially.
- In case of a intellectual property problem that arises from a commission the client is responsible to indemnify and hold Deven Rue harmless (compensation for any subsequent disadvantage)
By accessing RueInk.com, you acknowledge that the site contains graphics, code, information, data, software, photographs, videos, typefaces, music, sounds, and/or other material that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that rights are valid and protected in all forms existing now or yet to be developed. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining written permission from RueInk.com.
By purchasing from RueInk.com you understand:
- The description fully and understand measurements, wait times, and/or variations.
- All items are handmade by Deven Rue and therefore may contain imperfections.
- We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping. Any damaged items accepted from the courier are non-returnable and/or non-refundable. Items lost in shipping will have a claim filed with the shipping company if it’s within the US. International lost packages must have claims filed by the intended receiver/customer of the package. There are no refunds on lost shipments.
- That exchanges are made only if item received is not the item ordered (variations of same type of item do not apply).
- Payment is due in full for any design, custom artwork, made to order, and/or any products purchased on RueInk.com before release of site or shipping of item.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, give out or sell your information to anyone. Period. We collect information for only three reasons: to process payments, if you sign up to be notified by email for an event, project, product, etc., and/or to allow social login on this website. We will not e-mail you in the future unless it is in reference to your order or by opting in to a subscription.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Your Account and Password
By using RueInk.com you agree that you alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and that you alone are responsible for anyone accessing your computer. Further, you agree that you alone accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve that the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders will be at sole discretion.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability