All artwork is patron & member supported!
Those who support my artwork make it possible for me to be able to offer so much of it for free or very little. Every pledge I receive either on Patreon, helps me continue to be a full-time creator with lots of new things coming out monthly. They help build our community and allow me the opportunity to do something I’m truly passionate about…create.
As a way of saying thank you, I offer colored and textless versions of my maps, tavern signs, and illustrations to members! And more is on the way!
If you’re a patron of mine coming from Patreon and want to access rewards for your level, please login by clicking “Connect with Patreon”. You’ll be taken to Patreon where you need to click “Allow” to grant access. Once you do, you will be brought back to RueInk.com and a new account will be created for you (only once) with a unique ID. This ID ensures your correct rewards and does not provide any of your account information from Patreon.
You will need to grant access every time you login. This ensures the most up-to-date information and rewards for your level (in case you ever need to change them) as well as any updates to rewards I make on Patreon.
Once you have your new account, you can update your information to include your name, email, address or whatever else you would like to add. Though it’s not necessary to fill any of it out, it will help speed things up if you decide to purchase anything directly from this website.
My new ID looks like a bunch of numbers, what’s up with that? Did I do something wrong?
- No, this is Patreon’s new policy on not give out any information to other websites. It’s a good thing. This is your unique ID that will come up every time you log into this site using Patreon.
I’m worried that it’s making a new account every time I log into your website!
- I thought the same thing when I first tested the login but I assure you it’s not. To confirm, you can always add a name to your account by clicking “Account Details” under “My Account”. Then logout and log back in. You’ll see the same unique ID and the new name you added to the account details. So you’ve only got one account.
Why do I have to grant access every time I login?
- Patreon changed the way they link information outside their own website and instead of linking your email address (like it did before) now it creates a unique ID number instead. I’ll never see your payment information through the Patreon integration. Basically, it adds another level of security to your Patreon account as well as your RueInk account. There’s also the added bonus of always ensure you have the must up-to-date reward access. If you change your pledge, it’s instantly updated the next time you log into this site. If I update a reward for your pledge level, it’s instantly updated the next time you log into this site as well!
What if I cancel my pledge on Patreon, can I still login to RueInk.com?
- Yes, but you will no longer be able to access rewards.
What if I cancel my pledge or am not a patron of yours on Patreon, can I still login to RueInk.com using my Patreon account?
- Yes you can but you will be unable to access any rewards until you pledge on Patreon.
Why did you get rid of the old membership system you had on here?
- To be completely honest, it was extremely time consuming and I did not feel it offered a security I felt completely comfortable with. Too much about the app had changed that I felt it left more room for error or possible hacking of this site. I’m always striving to keep my customers and patrons information as secure as possible. Not to mention that without it being automated, I had to handle each request from Patreon by hand, updating, adding and deleting as people often did on Patreon. This is automated and saves me a lot of time.