Advice for Artists & Tiny Companies!
After over a decade of being an efficiency manager and/or executive admin, I’ve decided to share the knowledge I’ve gathered over the years! Join me on Twitch every Sunday at 3pm Pacific Time! Can’t make it to the livestream? Don’t worry, the videos will be added to the playlist below!
Patron & member exclusives include one-on-one help/feedback on your profiles, website, business model, marketing and more.
- Quickbooks – For as little as $7 a month save yourself the stress and keep your books up to date
- OneNote – Get it on your computer AND your phone to keep them synced everywhere you go. Keep notes, copy & paste responses, etc.
Mental Health & Inspiration:
- Tax Help for Small Business – IRS website
- Printful – Get your art on shirts, mugs, posters and more without minimums or keeping inventory!
- Spoonflower – Add your art to fabric to make other crafts or to let crafters have a unique way to use your art!
- Mair Perkins – A fantastic animation artist who made my intro video