We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
All images, artwork, text, and content on RueInk.com, unless stated otherwise or permission is obtained by the artists directly:
- All copyright is retained by the artists, Deven and/or Bre Rue on all versions of artwork: digital, printed or physical.
- May not be sold individually nor as a part of any collection, digital, printed or otherwise.
- May not be used in commercial work of any kind unless stated otherwise in product description.
- May not be altered in any fashion for any use in another artwork, collection, sale, and/or collage.
- May not be shared nor provided in any format for reproduction to any printing or print-on-demand company with intention of resale or advertising purposes.
- May not be mass produced, reproduced, nor mass printed for distribution of any kind, neither private nor commercial.
- May not be distributed as advertising or promotional items.
- May not be reproduced either by scanning, printing, or attempting to recreate.
- Digital items are protected under the same guidelines as physical creations and are not for resale, distribution, printing, print-on-demand, or any commercial use what-so-ever unless stated otherwise in product description.
- Are the sole property of Deven and Bre Rue, and/or used with permission, and protected under copyright laws. No copying, distribution, selling, downloading, and/or screenshots are permitted of any images, full or partial, on this website. No screenshots of this website is permitted.
- All text on this website is protected under copyright laws and cannot be copied and/or reproduced either fully or partially.
- In case of a intellectual property problem that arises from a commission the client is responsible to indemnify and hold Deven/Bre Rue harmless (compensation for any subsequent disadvantage)
By accessing RueInk.com, you acknowledge that the Site contains graphics, code, information, data, software, photographs, videos, typefaces, music, sounds, and/or other material that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that rights are valid and protected in all forms existing now or yet to be developed. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Web site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to the placement of an order or shopping with RueInk.com. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining written permission from RueInk.com.
By purchasing from RueInk.com you understand:
- The description fully and understand measurements, wait times, and/or variations.
- All items are handmade by Deven and/or Bre Rue and therefore may contain imperfections.
- Website design does not include website hosting and/or domain name purchase.
- We are not responsible for issues with servers and/or problems caused by or with hosting company when purchasing web design.
- We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping. Any damaged items accepted from the courier are non-returnable and/or non-refundable. Items lost in shipping will have a claim filed with the shipping company if it’s within the US. International lost packages must have claims filed by the intended receiver/customer of the package. There are no refunds on lost shipments.
- That exchanges are made only if item received is not the item ordered (variations of same type of item do not apply).
- We are in no way responsible for the content on customer’s websites nor the loss thereof of any content.
- Payment is due in full for any design, custom artwork, made to order, and/or any products purchased on RueInk.com before release of site or shipping of item.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, give out or sell your information to anyone. Period. We collect information for only two reasons: to process payments and/or to send you our monthly newsletter. We will not e-mail you in the future unless it is in reference to your order or by opting in to our newsletter/blog subscription.
Your Account and Password
By using RueInk.com you agree that you alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and that you alone are responsible for anyone accessing your computer. Further, you agree that you alone accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve that the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders will be at sole discretion.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability